SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

@L'Andromada, actually I still think Volition still makes Reboot 2022 somewhat better than for example, what Rockstar Games are doing with their Grand Theft Auto V. Saints Row 2022 (the reboot) is least getting DLC available for both Single Player and Co-Op! For comparison, on GTA V, only DLCs released for PC version in 2015 that was also released on original PS3 / XBOX 360 versions, was also released for Single Player Story Mode players along with its multiplayer GTA Online. Around 2016, when Rockstar stopped DLC support for XBOX 360 / PS3 versions of GTA V, and started releasing DLC for PS4 and XBOX One consoles (and recently then for PS5 and XBOX Series), they completely discarded Single Player fans, all DLCs since then were only released for GTA V's Multiplayer GTA Online that is completely UNMODDABLE! Single Player fans just stopped getting any DLC weapons / cars / newly map interiors, even worse, on one on later versions Rockstar added a nasty script that DELETES any GTA Online vehicle ensuring they cannot be spawned and used by players playing Single Player Story Mode in any way. In recent years, Rockstar's parent company - Take Two likes to taking down various mods for GTA series, mainly custom map mods. Several popular map mods has been successfully taken down and nobody is being able to download and play them anymore.

Saints Row 2022 (Reboot) is least NOT suffering any of these issues and basically ALL DLCs released by Volition, are fully available in Single Player of Saints Row 2022, and even though the game itself to still has some minor issues, there isn't that bullshit any of its DLCs content to be available only online... Also, I found one of the options of Boss' customization clothing is being ability to wear prosthetics instead of normal hand / leg, as well as some sci-fi weapons being available also. In these aspects Saints Row Reboot seems to be somewhat identical with one of Red Project Red's games that is currently being pretty popular - Cyberpunk 2077.
Believe me. If the reboot had MP like GTA 5 devs would put more work and content in that mode. Why? Because Online modes are very popular and can generate a lot of money that's why GTA's Online got a ton of DLCs/Updates.

Speaking of mods. The reboot doesn't have Online but it's still unmoddable kek

You can say what you will about Rockstar milking Shark Cards but at the very least (as of recently) they have been trying to improve the game by making some of the ventures more profitable and less grindy.
And despite their efforts, OpenIV is still operational which means GTA V singleplayer (and as also all their RAGE games) can still be modded and modders have (for years now) fixed the issues Rockstar never bothered to fix.
Volition doesn't have any of that, they don't even have the common decency to release a new version of their table file editor or something like Gibbed's tools, so that means modders can't fix the game, which is very bad considering they won't fix he game themselves and since this game doesn't have a steady source of income other than sales through the Epic Games Store (stupid decision to make it exclusive to it since the game doesn't even use Unreal Engine) and as a result all future updates and DLCs will clearly be made on a budget, which will result on building a larger house on a very shaky foundation.

@L'Andromada, actually I still think Volition still makes Reboot 2022 somewhat better than for example, what Rockstar Games are doing with their Grand Theft Auto V. Saints Row 2022 (the reboot) is least getting DLC available for both Single Player and Co-Op! For comparison, on GTA V, only DLCs released for PC version in 2015 that was also released on original PS3 / XBOX 360 versions, was also released for Single Player Story Mode players along with its multiplayer GTA Online. Around 2016, when Rockstar stopped DLC support for XBOX 360 / PS3 versions of GTA V, and started releasing DLC for PS4 and XBOX One consoles (and recently then for PS5 and XBOX Series), they completely discarded Single Player fans, all DLCs since then were only released for GTA V's Multiplayer GTA Online that is completely UNMODDABLE! Single Player fans just stopped getting any DLC weapons / cars / newly map interiors, even worse, on one on later versions Rockstar added a nasty script that DELETES any GTA Online vehicle ensuring they cannot be spawned and used by players playing Single Player Story Mode in any way. In recent years, Rockstar's parent company - Take Two likes to taking down various mods for GTA series, mainly custom map mods. Several popular map mods has been successfully taken down and nobody is being able to download and play them anymore.
I thought we were talking about game features, not developer/publisher overall good will toward the community, but okay.

Once again you're cherry-picking by putting the reboot against GTA V on the DLC and modding front, even though it's public knowledge that Cock$tar cancelled every DLC for GTA V, and is extremely unfriendly to modders.

It's easy to make the reboot look good when you cherry-pick.
"SRR has better character customization than RDR2"
"SRR has a better police system than CP2077"
"SRR has a better story than BeamNG.drive"

To be honest though, it's true that most modern AAA games are shit, so it kinda explains why people's standards are so damn low.
Also, I found one of the options of Boss' customization clothing is being ability to wear prosthetics instead of normal hand / leg, as well as some sci-fi weapons being available also. In these aspects Saints Row Reboot seems to be somewhat identical with one of Red Project Red's games that is currently being pretty popular - Cyberpunk 2077.
Thanks for pointing out that Saints Row has no identity of its own anymore.

Actually, the latest Saints Row 2022 / Reboot maybe be one of my favorite Saints Row games. I own all older Saints Row games on Steam, excluding Saints Row IV that I ended to remove from my Steam Library due to it being suffering notoriously totally random hard freezes I've kept encountering and I was not being able to fix. Personally, aside Saints Row Reboot, my other favorite games from the franchise being Saints Row IV (now broken with the Re-Elected update) and Saints Row 2. I personally don't enjoy Saints Row Gat Out of Hell and Saints Row The Third that much anyway.

One reason I do like Saints Row Reboot is the fact it has whole five difficulty settings (Tourist / Hustler / Entrepeneur / Sensei / Boss - listed from easiest to hardest), and separately its fine difficulty tuning for different parameters (as I'm aware, this is something not often seen in open world games). I have slow reactions, and I am gonna to play and enjoy Saints Row 2022 at game's lowest difficulty - Tourist, as unlike many other gamers that are mostly playing games at normal or hard difficulty, I am very casual gamer, and NOT a hardcore one at all. Also I don't play my PC games with any controllers, only with mouse and keyboard.

@L'Andromada, I now saw that you're asked me about Saints Row 2006 / Saints Row 2. So I now answering your question. I has never played the first Saints Row game since I don't play on console (XBOX 360) as there's still no PC version available... I still own Saints Row 2 and I really enjoy that game messing up in free roam with my homies, same was for Saint Row IV before I remove it from my library in my Steam account due to its hard freezing issue.

Anyway, some other games I am interested and are also having difficulty settings for very / extremely casual players like Saints Row 2022, are being Marvel's Spider Man: Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 and Hogwarts Legacy. I have these other games in my wishlist on my Steam account.

So, here I think to stop because it's a bit off-topic. This was everything I wanted to say about the Saints Row Reboot. Thanks for listening!

Last edited:
Eli and Neenah look great... But Kevin seriously tattooed his whole torso to look like a suit & tie rather than just wear a suit & tie?... I mean, I guess it's fitting with his personality... But f*ck me it's hard to take him seriously looking like that.

I'm glad to see the Saints looking more like an official serious empire, but I'm worried that the game is starting to look like GTA V from this screenshot.

I'm hoping these outfits are available in Homie Customization because I actually like these designs.

It's a shame we can't get at least one serious look for Kevin, but I guess that's his running gag. (Ps. I don't count the shirt & tie outfit for Kevin because of the circumstances in which he wore that outfit, I imagine wearing that outfit would just remind him of being held captive by The Nahualli.

Besides everything mentioned above, I'm hoping to see some serious character development in this update, maybe seeing something happen that toughens up the Saints and makes them grow up a little.

Tangent:
Honestly, seeing that land expansions can be made beyond the original boarders of the map, I'm hoping that Volition continues to add to this game for a while until the Saints are finally a crew we can take almost as seriously as the original 3rd Street Saints. Because at the moment, I'm still not entirely invested in these Saints enough to care if they get killed off or last for the entire series reboot.

Only then will I be even slightly interested in the prospect of a sequel.

Last edited:
1683055730476.png

1683055760211.png

1683055818499.png

1683055863539.png

1683055899782.png

1683055927870.png

1683055954279.png

1683056058299.png

Now Saints Row 2022 seems to actually become better compared to its release.
1. Seems Volition is going to address the issue with the cheats being completely missing / unavailable in Saints Row 2022 and being unable to use that feature like it was in the previous Saints Row games.
2. Seems Saints are going to get an another crib which is awesome. If Volition kept that way the Saints Row 2022 may get closer to Saints Row 2 / Saints Row The Third.
3. Seems there is somehow minor chance the game to get actual modding capabilities. I hope really so and Saints Row 2022 do not follow Agents of Mayhem that remained / was left in completely unmoddable state.

Now only if Volition could address the issue with non-named crew Saints at the Church HQ crib still being non-recruital as followers and still limit player do still can only have Kevin, Eli and Neenah as homies. I think the game still really needs more homies you could can call.

Last edited:
1. Seems Volition is going to address the issue with the cheats being completely missing / unavailable in Saints Row 2022 and being unable to use that feature like it was in the previous Saints Row games.
2. Seems Saints are going to get an another crib which is awesome. If Volition kept that way the Saints Row 2022 my get closer to Saint Row 2 / Saints Row The Third.
3. Seems there is somehow minor chance the game to get actual modding capabilities. I hope really so and Saints Row 2022 do not follow Agents of Mayhem that remained / was left in completely unmoddable state.

Now only if Volition could address the issue with non-named crew Saints at the Church HQ crib still being non-recruital as followers and still limit player do still can only have Kevin, Eli and Neenah as homies. I think the game still really needs more homies you could can call.
I'm pretty sure they kinda confirmed modding is coming because sounds like a lot of systems were made to fully support modding, so we'll have to see what the future holds

2. Seems Saints are going to get an another crib which is awesome. If Volition kept that way the Saints Row 2022 may get closer to Saint Row 2 / Saints Row The Third.

>Reboot
>Getting Better
>Reboot

And I'm SANTA CLAUS.
There's no way people really keeps up expecting something outta that thing.
Well... I guess that Checking the SR 2022 forum General Section once per month stills amusingly funny, because we can still see people believing in the devs of that failed stunt they pulled. Like I said before. Those who bought and defend it... Congrats. You've been RIPPED OFF HARD and you're loving it.

Back