Sandbox+ for SRTT

i used this about a year ago and looks like it's only improved since then! but are there time of day transitions now?? they were a little too abrupt for me back then. if there still are now, is there a way to disable or just not use the time of gay feature?
or perhaps another mod for ToD? think i saw one of Shitface's mods had Tod

The ToD transitions in Sandbox+ are abrupt and there is absolutely no way to fix this. The only thing shitface has done is create different looks for the 4 static times of day. His mod does not advance or transition in any way at all. The latest version of Sandbox+ has a bunch of switches at the top of sr3_city.lua file to enable/disable certain features like ToD, tutorials, etc so you can easily turn it off if you don't like it.

okay turned off Time of day. how do i get the flaming foot trail when running? and i see that facial expressions are disabled. can i turn them on, and how buggy are they? thanks again!

okay turned off Time of day. how do i get the flaming foot trail when running? and i see that facial expressions are disabled. can i turn them on, and how buggy are they? thanks again!

CTRL + HOME = Attach explosions to character

Don't turn them on. It's extremely buggy, and only some of them will work. When they do work they will permanently set your player in a T pose.

how to use superpowers??i toggled it but the powerball is not coming out

This is why we can't have nice things. People, please read the god damn "Readme" -_-.

Back