Sandbox+ for SRTT

There are no weapon restrictions at all with that command, and the shock hammer works fine. I've used it while testing. I'm not sure why you're having trouble with it. Do you have any other weapon mods installed?

I tried removing the weapon mod i was using (Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod) but nothing is different. My character is just posing. However, hven I rouch i am able to shoot. Could this be something rong in the control bindig file? I did change the shortcut to activate the mode to "M" as shown in the post.

Now things are worse my charater frezes in random positions like standing up and chrouching and I still can't shoot.

Time to manually remove all mods in the root and verify integrity on Steam to get you back to vanilla. Then install Sandbox+ first and test it. If everything is working correctly, slowly install other mods and test after each one until you find out what is actually breaking it.

Time to manually remove all mods in the root and verify integrity on Steam to get you back to vanilla. Then install Sandbox+ first and test it. If everything is working correctly, slowly install other mods and test after each one until you find out what is actually breaking it.
It took some time but i got the game back to its original form, installed Sndbox+ as first and only mod but it was still brocken. I managed to shoot if I hot right before crouching and kept fiering but it was whery glichy and I got stuch in crouch position when i moved.

It took some time but i got the game back to its original form, installed Sndbox+ as first and only mod but it was still brocken. I managed to shoot if I hot right before crouching and kept fiering but it was whery glichy and I got stuch in crouch position when i moved.

Is the shock hammer still broken as well?

I will look in to it. Thanks for the help so far.:)

One way to make sure you've gotten rid of everything is to delete all the files in the root of your SRTT install (but leave the folders!) Then verify integrity. It should only need to redownload about 100Mb.

Also, are you 100% certain that you installed the misc_tables.vpp_pc file from Sandbox+ in your /cache folder replacing the original?

Also, are you 100% certain that you installed the misc_tables.vpp_pc file from Sandbox+ in your /cache folder replacing the original?

Ok. I found the problem. Your awesome mod is working as it is suposed to and as it always has been. the problem was me beeing a little stupid and putting all the files, eaven misc_tables.vpp_pc in the Saints row 3 folder. I guess i didnt read the Readme fil good enough. sorry for bothering you and I am forever grateful for your help.

Back