Sandbox+ for SRTT

Hey, me and a friend are a bit confused, could anyone help? When me and my friend play co-op, I'm the only one who can use the commands. Is this a feature in the mod, or did we mess something up? Because I figured we could both do it separately, but I'm not so sure now.

Sir IdolNinja i have a question why is my sandbox+ not working properly, I installed it Properly in the installation folder of saints row, right.......

The problem is when I activate the super powers, All sandbox+ codes won't work
could you fix that Please

ps. when I activate the super powers code, all the codes are deactivated, I cant enter new codes,
After the explosion it makes when you enter the super powers code

Hey, me and a friend are a bit confused, could anyone help? When me and my friend play co-op, I'm the only one who can use the commands. Is this a feature in the mod, or did we mess something up? Because I figured we could both do it separately, but I'm not so sure now.

Only the host can use commands since the client doesn't load that city script. One of the commands lets you toggle if they works for just the host or for both players, so the host will need to control that during the session.

Sir IdolNinja i have a question why is my sandbox+ not working properly, I installed it Properly in the installation folder of saints row, right.......

The problem is when I activate the super powers, All sandbox+ codes won't work
could you fix that Please

ps. when I activate the super powers code, all the codes are deactivated, I cant enter new codes,
After the explosion it makes when you enter the super powers code

From the known issues text files included with the mod:
* Super powers will only work correctly if you own the Trouble with Clones DLC.

How can I remove the DLC?

I'm Sorry I asked , Im not an Expert

btw. Thanks....

No. You need to buy it. You do own the Steam version of SRTT, right?

Hey love the mod, having tons o' fun. Me and a friend both have a problem where if we rebind a primary key (the first in a command) like switching ctrl to toggle crouch, it breaks the commands that start with ctrl. I tried editing the control_binding_sets.xtbl file to change the default keys and it worked at that (changing the defaults), but those ctrl powers were still broken. The readme said we can't change the second key, but said nothing of the first. It's not a big deal now that I figured it out, ctrl is the only sandbox+ related key I change, I'm just reporting this.

Ohhhh Ok thanks......

I'm Gonna buy it

Now that makes sense. First you wanted to remove the DLC, and now suddenly you want to buy it? Also, you didn't answered Idol's question: Do you own the legal copy of SR:TT on Steam yes or no?

Hey love the mod, having tons o' fun. Me and a friend both have a problem where if we rebind a primary key (the first in a command) like switching ctrl to toggle crouch, it breaks the commands that start with ctrl. I tried editing the control_binding_sets.xtbl file to change the default keys and it worked at that (changing the defaults), but those ctrl powers were still broken. The readme said we can't change the second key, but said nothing of the first. It's not a big deal now that I figured it out, ctrl is the only sandbox+ related key I change, I'm just reporting this.

The readme said nothing of the sort. You can rebind either the first key or the second. If you rebind crouch to another key, you would simply substitute that key instead of CTRL when you use commands. If you want to change the second key then you would need to edit the control_binding_sets table like the link in the OP talks about.

Back