Sandbox+ for SRTT

I have saint's row the third for pc on disc, and I downloaded Sandbox + for SRTT, but i loaded it on, It doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Please help me

The readme said nothing of the sort.
readme file said:
3. Run the game, go to the OPTIONS menu and select CONTROLS, then select SET KEYS & BUTTONS. Press F1 to RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES
* NOTE Doing this will set new bind options for all the key combinations listed below. You can then safely reconfigure any of your keys to personal preference as long as your custom binds don't use any of the 2nd key parameters (INSERT, HOME, PGUP, DELETE, END, PGDOWN, UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT arrows, [, ], or ; ). You only have to do this once.

Seems of the sort :p

However I see a miscommunication; I am not changing the key that makes the player crouch, I am changing the crouch type to "toggle" from "hold". So ctrl is still bound to crouch. So I should still be able to use the hotkeys that start with ctrl right? My guess is the mod references only "Crouch (Hold)" and not "Crouch (Toggle)". I bound "Crouch (Hold)" to "`" (tilde) and now I can use all the powers previously bound to ctrl by using tilde, while still having the use of toggle crouch.

Does it use Steam?

Saying that he has it on disc is the secret pirate code for using a cracked version. Pirates are so fucking stupid that they think this will actually fool people into helping them. There is no help. Most of the mods on this site will not work with their shitty fucked up pirated copy. They never learn. *sigh

Seems of the sort :p

However I see a miscommunication; I am not changing the key that makes the player crouch, I am changing the crouch type to "toggle" from "hold". So ctrl is still bound to crouch. So I should still be able to use the hotkeys that start with ctrl right? My guess is the mod references only "Crouch (Hold)" and not "Crouch (Toggle)". I bound "Crouch (Hold)" to "`" (tilde) and now I can use all the powers previously bound to ctrl by using tilde, while still having the use of toggle crouch.

Neat. I had no idea they were separate like that.

Saying that he has it on disc is the secret pirate code for using a cracked version. Pirates are so fucking stupid that they think this will actually fool people into helping them. There is no help. Most of the mods on this site will not work with their shitty fucked up pirated copy. They never learn. *sigh
This may sound like gibberish:
Parse error after the 'h' token, line 3 (expected a '*')

So yes, i'm asking about the Gui GoS. Will it be done before SR:IV is released?

hey this is a epic mod but when I go into me wardrobe ,garage, ect. and then when I come back out of it, the camera stops following my character. so its just stopped and I can run of the screen. and this happens pretty much with every thing that takes the camera away from my camera. like when I use the reaper drone I get stuck in a birds eye view of every thing. pleas help

Back