Sandbox+ for SRTT

I will reinstall saints row 3 and then the mod it will probably work then

Why would you need to reinstall? Simply verify integrity. That will confirm that all the game files are correct and up to date.

so I didn't want to reinstall sr3 because I have slow internet so I just reinstalled the mod and now it working fine. but the first time the glitch happened was when I went to still water and it got to far were it sais the saints need me in steel port and i couldn't move so i teleported back to steel port and the camera wasn't on me. so i did this again when i got every thing working again and i got the problem. so my game must bug out when i go to far away from steel port. so i reinstalled the mod and every thing is all good thanks for the help

I tried to duplicate it by going to Stilwater and teleporting out when it forcibly tried to push my character back and could not reproduce the issue. I even tried it multiple times. It might just have been a one-time glitch. Let me know if it ever happens again.

Hello there, at first the mod works great even if i had a german Keyboard and still test the functions. Until now everything worked. Thanks
Another question, in the Video where the Player jumps of the helicopter to take over the Saints HQ, is this shaundi who jumps with her? And why is she naked??? Well in my Game i always jump alone off the helicopter!

Hello there, at first the mod works great even if i had a german Keyboard and still test the functions. Until now everything worked. Thanks
Another question, in the Video where the Player jumps of the helicopter to take over the Saints HQ, is this shaundi who jumps with her? And why is she naked??? Well in my Game i always jump alone off the helicopter!

That's just someone playing coop. i.e. the other player. She's naked because the person playing her is a pervert. ;)

Back