Sandbox+ for SRTT

You are the first one to ever report that kind of problem with it. Since you own the legal version of the game it's almost certainly a conflict with another mod you have installed rather than anything with Sandbox+. Try deleting any other mods and reinstall Sandbox+ and see if it fixes the issue. If so, slowly introduce and test each mod until you find the problem.

EDIT:
Didn't see your reply before I posted this. Try verifying integrity on Steam, reinstalling Sandbox+, and then trying again.
I
got a question. I put audiobanks.xtbl in the saints row install folder and its not letting me do the teleport thing

I
got a question. I put audiobanks.xtbl in the saints row install folder and its not letting me do the teleport thing

Do you own the Steam version of SRTT?

But if i dont how do i get the steam version?

You buy it like the rest of the community so that these mods actually work for you. I'm sure that's a difficult concept to grasp for your dim pirate brain.

Sorry for the useless bump, But would this work on co-op if we both had the files?

Yes, but the client would not be able to use the commands. But, you as the host can use them. You can also enable them working for both players when the host does them by using this command:
8 + PGDOWN = Toggle if commands process for only the host (default) or if they also affect remote coop player

Back