Sandbox+ for SRTT

First question that always ends up getting asked.

Are you using a full-legit copy of SR3 on Steam?

hey this is a epic mod but when I go into me wardrobe ,garage, ect. and then when I come back out of it, the camera stops following my character. so its just stopped and I can run of the screen. and this happens pretty much with every thing that takes the camera away from my camera. like when I use the reaper drone I get stuck in a birds eye view of every thing. pleas help

Do you own the legal Steam version of the game?

ye I just bought it 2 days ago on the steam sale
Which version did you get?
For example: Just the base game; The base game and the Story DLC (Genki, Clones, Space); Other DLCs; The Full Package..

Knowing exactly what you have, will help Idol troubleshoot it.

Also, what other mods have you installed?

Which version did you get?
For example: Just the base game; The base game and the Story DLC (Genki, Clones, Space); Other DLCs; The Full Package..

Knowing exactly what you have, will help Idol troubleshoot it.

Also, what other mods have you installed?
I got the full package and using no other mods

You are the first one to ever report that kind of problem with it. Since you own the legal version of the game it's almost certainly a conflict with another mod you have installed rather than anything with Sandbox+. Try deleting any other mods and reinstall Sandbox+ and see if it fixes the issue. If so, slowly introduce and test each mod until you find the problem.

EDIT:
Didn't see your reply before I posted this. Try verifying integrity on Steam, reinstalling Sandbox+, and then trying again.

I thought maybe it might possibly have been a problem with the latest 1.1 version from last month, but I redownloaded, reinstalled, tested, and confirmed that everything is working correctly. It is definitely something on your end.

Back