Sandbox+ for SRTT

I've placed the files in the main directory but the blurs still show. I've never added mods to the game before, anyone know what the problem is?

Doesn't work for me.
I reset keys and still nothing.
First comand I tried was ctrl+insert for superpowers.
1 small explosion went off.
Then nothing else works at all.
Help?

Doesn't work for me.
I reset keys and still nothing.
First comand I tried was ctrl+insert for superpowers.
1 small explosion went off.
Then nothing else works at all.
Help?

It's actually working correctly. Having only the explosion is a sign that you don't own the Trouble with Clones DLC. You won't be able to use super powers without it, and trying to use them just breaks the thread so no other commands work. This is noted in the known issues text file that comes with the mod.

I've placed the files in the main directory but the blurs still show. I've never added mods to the game before, anyone know what the problem is?

I have no idea what you mean by the blur still showing, or what that would have to do with Sandbox+.

ive been trying to install this for three weeks now and it just will not work i have tried everything and its extremely frustrating to do everything the read me says and for it to not work is there any video tutorial or something? i really want this mod

ive been trying to install this for three weeks now and it just will not work i have tried everything and its extremely frustrating to do everything the read me says and for it to not work is there any video tutorial or something? i really want this mod

Are you sure that you reset your control bindings in the right in-game menu? There are like 3 of them, and only one will work correctly. See the OP for links to screenshots of what it looks like.

Are you sure that you reset your control bindings in the right in-game menu? There are like 3 of them, and only one will work correctly. See the OP for links to screenshots of what it looks like.

ya i have i saw the screen shots but what if i put misc tables and preload animations files in the /saints row the third/ cache?

ya i have i saw the screen shots but what if i put misc tables and preload animations files in the /saints row the third/ cache?

That's not the correct path for those 2 archives. They go here:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\packfiles\pc\cache\

The rest of the files go in the root with the game exe. Please take a screen shot of the contents of your SRTT game folder so I can confirm that you installed them in the right place.

Also, do any of the other Sandbox+ functions work that don't require keyboard input? For example, does time of day automatically change for you while playing? Are the tutorial popups disabled?

saints row cache.png

Back