Sandbox+ for SRTT

Glad to hear you got it working. Have fun with it. :)

it's pretty dumb to read all 130 pages to find an answer i need, so i'll ask (again?) - i got a problem with activating player invulnerability, sometimes it works and sometimes don't, any reason why and maybe a way fixing it?
Thanks in advance.

it's pretty dumb to read all 130 pages to find an answer i need, so i'll ask (again?) - i got a problem with activating player invulnerability, sometimes it works and sometimes don't, any reason why and maybe a way fixing it?
Thanks in advance.

That's the first I've heard of it from a user, and it has always worked for me. Can you give me any common circumstances when it has failed? Does it just stop working and you have to turn it back on? Does the command itself not turn on (no message or anything?)

That's the first I've heard of it from a user, and it has always worked for me. Can you give me any common circumstances when it has failed? Does it just stop working and you have to turn it back on? Does the command itself not turn on (no message or anything?)
Well, it's pretty random. So i enter a game, loading a save and all, press a combination and nothing happens, then i checking some other stuff and it all works as usual. Then, after spending some time in game i try turn it on again and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it works just fine from the start. I tryed reinstalling a game, new save file, etc, and there was no result, wierd.
Btw, i don't own any DLCs, saying just in case.
Thanks for the respond:)

Well, it's pretty random. So i enter a game, loading a save and all, press a combination and nothing happens, then i checking some other stuff and it all works as usual. Then, after spending some time in game i try turn it on again and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it works just fine from the start. I tryed reinstalling a game, new save file, etc, and there was no result, wierd.
Btw, i don't own any DLCs, saying just in case.
Thanks for the respond:)

Is it only this one command, or do others do that as well?

Back