Sandbox+ for SRTT

Wow i noticed that pressing a key first (e.g. end, insert, del, etc) and then the modifier key (e.g. shift, z, ctrl, etc) make the commands more responsive.

what would i do if i needed to uninstall it?

Delete the files included with the mod, reverify integrity on Steam, and finally reset your control bindings to default in the menu.

Great Mods, god bless you all creator *bow*

but i got some problem, i used teleports ( shift + everything) and lock notoriety to zero but then the town becomes empty (people+car disappears, even cops, gang member still there), so i tried to access my save file before using those command and still the same. After that i restarted the game, there were improvements where there are only one car and two person tops passing through the city, please help

Great Mods, god bless you all creator *bow*

but i got some problem, i used teleports ( shift + everything) and lock notoriety to zero but then the town becomes empty (people+car disappears, even cops, gang member still there), so i tried to access my save file before using those command and still the same. After that i restarted the game, there were improvements where there are only one car and two person tops passing through the city, please help

Did you use the alternate time of day files that I warn not to since they break spawning?

not yet, but i do replace the files, i thought as long as i do not activate it, it wouldnt be a prblem, so i have to reinstall my game?

You don't have to resinstall. Just delete those particular files from your SRTT game root where you put them:
default_district.xtbl
default_global.xtbl

Once they are removed, the spawning will work correctly again.

So I just tried integrating Sandbox+ after a long game with GoS, and For some reason now my characters skin tones are all dark. It is not simply a selection error. any character I download from asian to caucasian all have darker skin and I am not sure why. Any Ideas on how this might have happened and how to fix it?

So I just tried integrating Sandbox+ after a long game with GoS, and For some reason now my characters skin tones are all dark. It is not simply a selection error. any character I download from asian to caucasian all have darker skin and I am not sure why. Any Ideas on how this might have happened and how to fix it?

I can't think of anything in Sandbox+ that could possibly cause that, nor have I heard of that problem until now. I would try removing all mods, reverifying integrity on Steam and testing to make sure the issue is solved in vanilla. If so, reinstall GoS and test, then reinstall Sandbox+ and see if the problem persists.

Back