Sandbox+ for SRTT

i'm having trouble with this mod i have tried the superpower mod and zero gravity mod but it doesn't work , when i tried to activate the superpower there is only a blast at my character but there is no super power, and it happens to the zero gravity also it doesn't activate :( , can anyone help :) ?, thanks :)

i'm having trouble with this mod i have tried the superpower mod and zero gravity mod but it doesn't work , when i tried to activate the superpower there is only a blast at my character but there is no super power, and it happens to the zero gravity also it doesn't activate :( , can anyone help :) ?, thanks :)

Do you own the legal Steam version of SRTT? Do you own the Trouble with Clones DLC?

Another dumbass pirate who doesn't realize that these mods will never work correctly with his cracked version of the game. *sigh.

no my SRTT is not legal it's the skidrow version, and no also i don't own the trouble witch clones DLC

Really, I'm starting to hate these idiots more and more. They're laughing at Volition and thinking "Why I would pay, I can download SR3 from Skidrow or other shit"... they have no shame to register here and ask for modding support. If they at least would be sorry for that... I don't know if I have to be mad or sad.

Hello guys. New user here.
First and Foremost I want to thank you for the mods and the hard work put into them. They made this game have so much more replay value (especially the replaying missions, god that pissed me off that they didn't put that in this game).

I saw in this thread someone is having an issue with their "Toggle Restricted Zone forced notoriety" and their Semicolon key. This is one of the big ones I wanted to get working. It absolutely will not work for me. Every other cheat works fine with the Semicolon. Is this a known bug (if it is posted somewhere I am sorry I missed it) or is it something I have done?

Thanks in advance. Your mod(s) are awesome. Completely redefined SR3 for me :)

*EDIT*
I also have a question about the mission replay... I am using both of your glorious mods. The mission replay worked when I just used Gentleman of Steelport. In the readme it talks about this. The instructions have left me confused however. Do I overwrite the sr3_city.lua in Gentleman of Steelport and repatch? And if thats the case... I cannot seem to find that file ._, I used the Coop Compatible Patch (Option C).

Once again thanks for any help anyone can give.

Are other commands that use the semicolon key broken, or it only that particular one that is having issues?

Back