Sandbox+ for SRTT

EDIT: Just spent some time testing this, and sadly it doesn't seem to work at all. I reset the keybinds several times, and the rest of the keybinds work, but nothing happened with this one and we didn't even get any of the sandboxplus messages. Then I tried removing all the IF conditions and testing some parts of the code manually, but I still couldn't make it to work as intended. For example, if both players are in a car (regardless of who's driving), the "Players swapped their seats - remote player is driving now" code only teleports the local player out of the car and produces the popup message.
Really have no idea what's preventing this thing from working. It should at least teleport the remote player out of the car. As for now, maybe try changing remote_player to "#PLAYER2#" (for example: vehicle_exit_teleport("#PLAYER2#"), except the second line? This might be a blind shot* but my absolute lack of experience in coop doesn't pay off ;)

Is there perhaps a function that can simply seat the player on the closest car's the passenger's seat regardless of the driver's seat's occupied/empty status? Or stuff like this is all hardcoded?
It's hardcored. As for now, there's no way to affect cars that aren't driven by players or followers (to affect by Sandbox+, of course).

* - first I mistyped that as "blond shot" and now I can't get this song out of my head (sorry for such random OT).

Hello. I am new here and.. I don't really wanna necro or so but I wanted to thank you guys for making such epic mods. Me and my wife play SR:TT together and we use them. Seriously thank you. =]

Because this mod can't be used freely (By both players) in Co-op, I haven't been playing SR3 for quite a while... Please, is there any chance the Co-op functions for sandbox+ will be fixed soon?
It would be a great improvement if both players could use this mod freely without the host having to do everything.

Because this mod can't be used freely (By both players) in Co-op, I haven't been playing SR3 for quite a while... Please, is there any chance the Co-op functions for sandbox+ will be fixed soon?
It would be a great improvement if both players could use this mod freely without the host having to do everything.

Don't hold your breath. The only script I found that works is sr3_city.lua which is what Sandbox+ is built on, and that script doesn't load for the client in a coop game.

where do i put the files from the download? cause when i put them in steam/steamapps/common/saints row third, nothing would happen when i did the keyboard shortcut commands

where do i put the files from the download? cause when i put them in steam/steamapps/common/saints row third, nothing would happen when i did the keyboard shortcut commands

You also have to reset your keybinds in-game (you can rebind them again later). Run the game, go to the OPTIONS menu, select CONTROLS, and then select SET KEYS & BUTTONS. Press F1 to RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES. The S+ shortcuts should work after that.

You also have to reset your keybinds in-game (you can rebind them again later). Run the game, go to the OPTIONS menu, select CONTROLS, and then select SET KEYS & BUTTONS. Press F1 to RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES. The S+ shortcuts should work after that.
it still doesn't work

Back