Sandbox+ for SRTT

Thank you Eye ZiS

Also "can you add super jump? or fly or something else like noclip"
and forced crosshairs? to use with superpowers too!

and Super Speed for use superspeed in superpowers without enabling superpowers so you can keep your weapons. Also super speed should do fast swimming.

Also zoom for crosshair

Thank you Eye ZiS

Also "can you add super jump? or fly or something else like noclip"
and forced crosshairs? to use with superpowers too!

and Super Speed for use superspeed in superpowers without enabling superpowers so you can keep your weapons. Also super speed should do fast swimming.

Also zoom for crosshair

Everything you're asking for is simply not possible except for keeping the use of weapons with the superpowers. If you want to change that, edit sr3_city.lua and search for the following:
inv_weapon_disable_all_but_this_slot

There will be two instances of this command, one for the local player and one for the remote player. You can comment it out by adding -- before each command. It should look something like:

Code:
    --inv_weapon_disable_all_but_this_slot( WEAPON_SLOT_MELEE, true, SYNC_LOCAL )
    auto_pickup_disable(LOCAL_PLAYER)
    if COOP_COMMANDS and coop_is_active() then
        inv_weapon_add_temporary(REMOTE_PLAYER, "DLC_super_fists", 1, true, true, false, true)
        inv_item_remove("DLC_fireball", REMOTE_PLAYER)
        inv_weapon_add_temporary(REMOTE_PLAYER, "DLC_fireball", 1, true, true, false, true)
        --inv_weapon_disable_all_but_this_slot( WEAPON_SLOT_MELEE, true, SYNC_REMOTE )

Any advice for a laymen to integrate Sandbox + and the Mission Replay mod? I downloaded Gibbed's tools so far, as well as observing conflicting asm_pc files between the 2 mods. In addition, I have explored the Sandbox + sr3_city.lua and successfully changed the players dance and the button combos that use INSERT because my INSERT key does not work.

BTW, thank you all for extending the entertaiment value of SR3 with your awesome mods!

The sr3_city.lua file included with Sandbox+ also includes all mission replay functions. All you need to do is just use that particular version of the file and overwrite the old one from mission replay with it. Just that simple.

The sr3_city.lua file included with Sandbox+ also includes all mission replay functions. All you need to do is just use that particular version of the file and overwrite the old one from mission replay with it. Just that simple.

Thank you for your response! To clarify, I installed Sanbox+ after missions were completed and no mission replays became available... So, if I understand correctly, for the game I started after installing Sanbox+, the mission replays will be available once I finish the story-line missions. Is that true?

Thank you again for this awesome package!

Not quite. There are many other files that are part of the mission replay mod install. You need all of them, so install both mods. The point I was trying to make is that both mission replay and sandbox+ share a single script file between them. That script is sr3_city.lua. So, if you want to use both mods, you need to use the version of sr3_city.lua that comes with Sandbox+ since it contains both the older mission replay functions and the new sandbox+ ones.

Not quite. There are many other files that are part of the mission replay mod install. You need all of them, so install both mods. The point I was trying to make is that both mission replay and sandbox+ share a single script file between them. That script is sr3_city.lua. So, if you want to use both mods, you need to use the version of sr3_city.lua that comes with Sandbox+ since it contains both the older mission replay functions and the new sandbox+ ones.

Gotcha! I did as you instructed and all missions are available for replay... tyvm!

Hey I am sorry if this was asked before but I'm at work an didn't have time to read 88 pages ;)
While I am not new to modding I am new to SR: III modding and do not really know what can and cant be done yet. But is possible to toggle freezing the mission timers? I.E. for Trail Blazer and the like.

Hey I am sorry if this was asked before but I'm at work an didn't have time to read 88 pages ;)
While I am not new to modding I am new to SR: III modding and do not really know what can and cant be done yet. But is possible to toggle freezing the mission timers? I.E. for Trail Blazer and the like.

I've already looked into it, and don't see any way to do that using lua functions within that script. You would be better off just editing the table files and increasing the time manually.

Back