V1.9.9 is now available! :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Included 'DLC super homie upgrades for 1$' temporary fix. There's no way to fix this issue at the moment because it's related to the unlockable system.
  • Disabled superpower glow. It looks awful with blue/orange/red clothes and is just annoying. I've used a better method than in lenankamp's Disable Super Power Glow because it just removes superpower matfx material so it isn't displayed while I disabled superpower matfx completely via 'decal_info.xtbl'.
  • All decals will now stay permanently. This feature has been ported from Flanua's Correct Decals for SR:TT, huge thanks to him! Car scratches are permanent too - if you want to disable them, find 'Metal_Scrape_Veh' entry in 'decal_info.xtbl' and set 'Preload' attribute to false. :)
  • Updated the uninstaller. It now also removes 'decal_info.xtbl'.

Last edited:
I installed the mod but all the things added by it have their text in blank, and I'm guessing that it happens because my game isn't in english. Is there any possible way to fix this other than changing my game's language? I'd appreciate it very much

I installed the mod but all the things added by it have their text in blank, and I'm guessing that it happens because my game isn't in english. Is there any possible way to fix this other than changing my game's language? I'd appreciate it very much
You can translate the mod, just ask to Fan of Saints .

Back