Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

Uploaded a small bugfix update, and a second version with alternative weapon sounds as requested by 50percentjoe.

Necrokat, if you want to make a weapon dual weildable like the shotgun, you need to change the weapon's class to pistol, and add the "dual weildable" flag to it.
The civilian melee strength is part of spawn_info_ranks.xtbl which is included in my NPC behaviour mod. Just reduce the melee strength modifier for the civilian ranks. Their melee attacks are only .2 stronger than they are in vanilla, I made the change due to how slow their melee attack speed is.
Fall damage can be changed by editing tweak_table.xtbl which is included in this mod. Increase npc_fatal_fall_speed if you don't like the settings I used.

Hey shitface, can you add the 'zoom allows fine aim' flag in for the toga.

Also, since it doesn't have any upgrades how about the 'armor piercing override' flag with the 'SMG_UpgradedTracer' as well.

I also widened and decreased the initial zoom on mine a bit, so it's more effective at closer ranges (being that it is an automatic). It still has 3 steps, and the last one zooms in pretty nice.
If you like that idea try:

<Maximum_FOV>40</Maximum_FOV>
<Minimum_FOV>10</Minimum_FOV>

-Minimum distance for climbing has been decreased, it should be easier to climb over certain objects now

^ that is stated in the 1st post. does that mean that this mod helps you step over a fallen lamp post and not get stuck behind it like some damn wall?

-Minimum distance for climbing has been decreased, it should be easier to climb over certain objects now

^ that is stated in the 1st post. does that mean that this mod helps you step over a fallen lamp post and not get stuck behind it like some damn wall?

No, unfortunately not. It just makes it easier to climb over some walls and fences. I'll have a look around and see if it's possible to do what you're asking, though.

Shitface, did you mod anything with the Avatar sword? When i'm in the deckers.die mission at the Boss fight mine is missing.
I'm also using the tacticool weapons mod as well but I don't think the two should conflict.

No, unfortunately not. It just makes it easier to climb over some walls and fences. I'll have a look around and see if it's possible to do what you're asking, though.
thanks much for having a look. it's be awesome if it could be done. be great if the posts could be made intangible after they've fallen over or just stepped over like a curb (which itself take a bit too much to step over but it's way better than the posts)

Hey Shitface, incredible mod, but could you tell me what should I change to set the speed while carrying the minigun back to normal?

Thanks in advance mate.

Back