SRV Ideas thread.

I really can't imagine how much further can they go with the next character creation, if that's what gonna happen. But if that's what they're focusing at, I'm sure they can make improvement.

Weird thing is, although SR3 and 4 seem to use the same creator engine, I think there were adjustment in the parameters. Because when I put the stats of my SR4 character to SR3 and vice-versa, the characters would look different.

I noticed the same thing when using the same character face formula.
And it would be nice if we could stop the head from turning constantly left and right.
00iadanimn_2c.png

I really can't imagine how much further can they go with the next character creation, if that's what gonna happen. But if that's what they're focusing at, I'm sure they can make improvement.

Weird thing is, although SR3 and 4 seem to use the same creator engine, I think there were adjustment in the parameters. Because when I put the stats of my SR4 character to SR3 and vice-versa, the characters would look different.

Mine looks the same to me.

Oh, your MC and my MC's eye colour are the same.
ensom_by_olavsorensen-d74xr2y.jpg
just_a_badass_scene_by_olavsorensen-d7l1hye.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine an editor when you have sliders and also you can edit characters face by cursor (click on face and move in some directions)
I also found one command in IV game files:
<Flag>use hair length slider</Flag>
It has been removed from game

Last edited:
If anything i better still be in control of the Zin just saying. Other than that id say work on the character models aka The " Bewbs " they just look so odd between 50 - 100, female hands are pretty manly as well

Other than actual time machines, could have kinzie use zin empire technology to "yank" planet earth out of reality at the point of time where it was just about to be destroyed, placing it exactly where it should be in "current" time.

Last edited:
Other than actual time machines, could have kinzie use zin empire technology to "yank" planet earth out of reality at the point of time where it was just about to be destroyed, placing it exactly where it should be in "current" time.
How could she be able to do that? That seems to be far beyond what even she's capable of. Wouldn't it be more simpler to go back in time and kill Zinyak (again) before he destroyed Earth?

How could she be able to do that? That seems to be far beyond what even she's capable of. Wouldn't it be more simpler to go back in time and kill Zinyak (again) before he destroyed Earth?

But then it'd be SRIV Part 2 then..

If that's what gonna happen, then it's better to make it into a DLC instead

Personally, I think Saints Row V should not be about aliens, simulations and time travel. Let's move on to something else.

First of all, the developer should not have a common lame thought of "running around in a modern town in 3rd person = gta" or Saints Row is f*cked.

Back