V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

The hotkeys (Ctrl+arrow) do not work for me. Both files installed into the root. If I start a new game, it does take me straight to char create, and the cheat menu/phone menu is there, but nothing works.

I've gone through every possible fix in this thread. I've reset the controls to default about 15 times, just gave up.

The hotkeys (Ctrl+arrow) do not work for me. Both files installed into the root. If I start a new game, it does take me straight to char create, and the cheat menu/phone menu is there, but nothing works.
Which files have you installed into the root folder?
You said 'Both' you need sr4_5_city.lua, control_binding_sets.xtbl, and control_schemes.xtbl in the root folder.

All the contents were placed in the root folder which included sr4_5_city.lua, control_binding_sets.xtbl, and control_schemes.xtbl.

By both, I meant the V5-re enabled cheats, and satan boss edit. Followed by just simply downloading the V6 (which I assume just included the satan edit already)

Going to delete the mods, verify game cache, and re try.

Edit: Still not working. Installed the file with all of the contents in the root. And also tried with just the sr4_5_city.lua, control_binding_sets.xtbl, and control_schemes.xtbl in the root, with the rest in "mods". Neither worked.

Last edited:
Back