What do you think about the Boss of the Third Street Saints? *Spoiler alert!*

We all love the boss! But do you want...

• Total voters
Does it really matter? I mean, at the end of the day both of them run people over cause driving on the sidewalk is more fun, they both cause enough property damage in one city to cause the whole United States to go bankrupt, and they both use civilians as human shields.

But if you think about it, if they didn't make the boss softer, what kind of game would it have become? Then you'd just play the evil person and how many people want to play that? I would've been disappointed personally. I don't wanna play the bad guy. I wanna play a leader of a gang that doesn't take shit from anyone, but lives to the principles of the Saints that Julius created, even though Julius turned out to be an asshole. Protect the city against the other gangs. And my revenge for Julius' mistakes would be to surpass him as a leader.

But who knows, perhaps the next SR will be a reboot and you can choose how to lead, Mass Effect style.

Exactly what I think. The pure evil Boss is interesting if you take in account what he becomes later. If he remains pure evil forever, people would lose interest to play as him.
I already said why Boss softened. He's still sick, but he is more caring (in Sr4 when he claims to be glad that all people in the pods are still alive)

In SR2 sometimes I think people (in the game) are stupid. I try to drive carefully and some jerk jumps in front of me. So is not even my fault if I run over him.

Does it really matter? I mean, at the end of the day both of them run people over cause driving on the sidewalk is more fun, they both cause enough property damage in one city to cause the whole United States to go bankrupt, and they both use civilians as human shields.

Guess I am one of the few who drives on the road and try not to harm ciilians, again not counting activities. I feel good when I drift through a turn and miss people or objects. Cos I got skillz, with a Z. xD

I want the boss that buried Shojo alive...could have easily done that to Matt in SR:TT.
He didn't, that tells you my vote. Could argue that the boss might have already been soft in SR2 and was only following Johnny out of 'peer pressure' but he does massacres for fun.

Guess I am one of the few who drives on the road and try not to harm ciilians, again not counting activities. I feel good when I drift through a turn and miss people or objects. Cos I got skillz, with a Z. xD
same here

same here
me too actually. while it got better than in sr2 with its crazy car physics and NPC "AI", I still race (hi nordschleife)and drift better in Real Life than in VR/SR ^^

=P I wish the NPC AI would be better when it comes to their reaction when you drive on the road. Even when you are not comming near the sidewalk, they scream and run onto the street infront of your car... Annoying as heck. The car physics are better then they were in SR2 indeed, but still a bit off. But it feels like an arcade and it responds well enough. The drift, or "Powerslide" is way over the top. As if the drift button adds oil to the wheels, allowing you to just slide all over the place.

But if I want to play a real car simulation, I guess I can play GTA IV or V in the future. That is a game that evolves around cars and actually made the driving boring. Oh, the irony.

But that's boring :C

Actually, it's sometimes more difficult (and exciting) to try and NOT hit a civvy or other object than it is to just cruise through it.
Ghost riding through a small crowded street with an attrazione on full speed with nitrous and not hitting anything, civvy, car or wall, good times.

Driving in a compensator through a group of people, too simplistic for my taste, any 2 year old can do that.

Actually, it's sometimes more difficult (and exciting) to try and NOT hit a civvy or other object than it is to just cruise through it.
Ghost riding through a small crowded street with an attrazione on full speed with nitrous and not hitting anything, civvy, car or wall, good times.

Driving in a compensator through a group of people, too simplistic for my taste, any 2 year old can do that.

Exactly my point. ^^ Besides, you have the activities to just drive through everything or .. well.. Not scan all humans, or observe all humans or even impersonate all humans, but DESTROY ALL HUMANS!

...I'm just giving the public what they want...

Back