SPOILERS About The Ending... (Please Finish game before Viewing)

That's the point ! Saints Row should be about gangs not aliens.That's why they killed off the series by blowing Earth up.Volition knew that after an alien invasion there is no turning back to the old 3-gangs-takeover-and-you-have-to-reclaim-your-hoods-back style.And if Earth survived,no gangs would ever attack the Saints again,as the Saints would have lead the world.

Why?

Why would the Saints have to take over the world. They pretty much have once they killed Zinyak.
I didn't say that they have to take over the world.The people would already idolize the Saints for saving the human race so they automatically have the jurisdiction to create a single world government.

Alright. So? How does this affect gameplay -.-
No more enemy gangs,which is the first priority for a Saints Row game and there would be nothing to do(gameplay-wise).Maybe there could be some potential cultist groups which would try to destroy the new Saint-gov but that wouldn't require a another game.

No more enemy gangs,which is the first priority for a Saints Row game and there would be nothing to do(gameplay-wise).Maybe there could be some potential cultist groups which would try to destroy the new Saint-gov but that wouldn't require a another game.

So from fighting street gangs and the police, to organized street gangs and corporate police, to international crime organizations and military divisions, to aliens and more aliens... to cultist groups? What?

So from fighting street gangs and the police, to organized street gangs and corporate police, to international crime organizations and military divisions, to aliens and more aliens... to cultist groups? What?
I don't know man I just said what could be a potential threat to the Saints after they saved Earth...

I don't know man I just said what could be a potential threat to the Saints after they saved Earth...

Yeah I just don't see how cultist groups could make a comeback and gangs couldn't.

Anyway I imagine SR5 will ether be SR1 (aka reboot) or time travel themed. Killing ancient Egyptian mummies with lazer guns and such, Serious Sam style.

Yeah I just don't see how cultist groups could make a comeback and gangs couldn't.

Anyway I imagine SR5 will ether be SR1 (aka reboot) or time travel themed. Killing ancient Egyptian mummies with lazer guns and such, Serious Sam style.

The upcoming mission pack DLCs will surely feature time travel and I hope some of them will fill up some plotholes about Dex and so on...
IMO,I don't think Volition will ever make another game about the Saints and their icon characters but we will see.

Back