Saints Row IV Hands on with the Saints Row IV press preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully with next gen, we can move the processing over to the other machine, so when someone joins you build the textures instead of download them. We simply couldn't do that because of the memory required for this generation.
This isn't the best idea from our perspective. The nice thing about your current method is that if someone customises the character skin, that customisation is seen on the co-op partner.

Thanks for the clarification Minimaul I was just curious about the name because of this topic on the Steam forums

http://steamcommunity.com/app/206420/discussions/0/846958223076270116/

Seems like there are four builds of Saints floating around, and three of them look like dev only builds...but why call that particular one "Saint's Row IV Early Access" if you're already calling the other ones "Preview" and "Press Build"? Sorta hints that they may release that build to the people who have preordered on PC in the near future. Makes sense, since we already own the game....buuuut it may also just be a pipe dream.

Glad to hear about the Kaneda too =) X-2 is nice but I got a lot of good Kaneda memories of trying to ride up walls with it
Saints Row IV Early Access is the Steam subscription that they gave out keys for to press etc that allows you to download and play Saints Row IV Preview.

I assume the others are testing builds for PR, getting the game rated by rating groups etc as we're getting quite close to release.

Damn, was hoping for...well...early access =P I'd be stoked to be playing the same build you guys got, it'd help tide me over until release anyways. Ah well, I'm used to waiting for these games by now so it shan't be long now.

BREAKING NEWS

After grabbing an object with TK, you can gently set it back down again by simply switching powers. I may, or may not, have collected over a dozen npcs this way and stuck them all on a roof. It would have been an even bigger party except for the fact that I accidentally triggered buff and set them all on fire. Their dying screams as they burned with nowhere to run will haunt me for the rest of my days....

pfffffftahahahahaha yeah right. It was totally hilarious and awesome. :D

Co-op with superpowers sounds devilishly comedic. Too bad there is gonna be mod collision when we begin modding SR4. The customization sounds like a big step up from SRTT.
Glad to see some of the SR and SR2 cars back, but I still miss the Zenith. It was my favorite car in SR2.
I'm also slightly upset that mission replay isn't coming with the base game. For us PC players, all we need to do is wait for the replay mod. But it's unfortunate that the 360 and PS3 players won't be able to replay the missions (unless there is a DLC or patch).

From the PAR Article:
"When [REDACTED] comes on the in-game radio station, you try to talk Kinzie into singing the [REDACTED]. Because it's fun."

Tell me you've seen this Idol....

From the PAR Article:
"When [REDACTED] comes on the in-game radio station, you try to talk Kinzie into singing the [REDACTED]. Because it's fun."

Tell me you've seen this Idol....

Of course. I would personally put that in spoiler territory though, and edited your post .

I know everybody has been asking this, but i'm not fully '' enlightned '' . Do you get bored after playing all missions º' In Saints Row 2, I played 120 hours, and I had the game at 98% ( Damn you Heli Assault activities ), and I didn't noticed . It had just so many things to do that I never knew that I was playing the game for 120 hours . Is it the same for Saints Row IV ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back