Saints Row IV Hands on with the Saints Row IV press preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the clarification Minimaul I was just curious about the name because of this topic on the Steam forums

http://steamcommunity.com/app/206420/discussions/0/846958223076270116/

Seems like there are four builds of Saints floating around, and three of them look like dev only builds...but why call that particular one "Saint's Row IV Early Access" if you're already calling the other ones "Preview" and "Press Build"? Sorta hints that they may release that build to the people who have preordered on PC in the near future. Makes sense, since we already own the game....buuuut it may also just be a pipe dream.

Glad to hear about the Kaneda too =) X-2 is nice but I got a lot of good Kaneda memories of trying to ride up walls with it

Yes, it looks like the Boba Fett armor. You sound kind of... weird... about it though. I really don't know if it will live up to your expectations without uploading a pic (which I can't because of the embargo.) Vehicle surfing is back. I didn't try streaking.

Weird lol how do you mean? I was just asking if it looks similar as it's a pretty cool addition to the game anyway thank you.

I say it looks like the Boba Fett armor and you want to know if it's an exact replica. I don't know how to answer that because you sound like a huge Star Wars fan. I have no idea if you'll be happy with it or not.

I say it looks like the Boba Fett armor and you want to know if it's an exact replica. I don't know how to answer that because you sound like a huge Star Wars fan. I have no idea if you'll be happy with it or not.

No im not a huge Star Wars fan just curious is all anyway doesn't matter i'll be happy with this game either way :)

I imagine it won't be an exact replica, otherwise they'll be infringing on copyright or something. It'll probably be recognizable but unable to stand up to the scrutiny of a hardcore Star Wars fan.

And dammit, I keep getting more questions even though I keep saying I've run out =P

We can recolor all of this stuff, right? The jedi robes, the Boba Fett armor, etc? Oh, and since there's Vegeta hair, does it have matching Saiyan armor or like Goku's Turtle School/King Kai gi?

Actually, I was thinking about this last night. It's not so much jedi robes as it is a jedi tunic. Yes, it is colorable. I was running around with a purple one last night along with a helmet that looked suspiciously like the one from New Hope with the visor down while Luke was trying to use the force to hit the seeker with his lightsaber.

I didn't see any saiyan armor, but that tunic is probably a close match if colored orange.

Actually, I was thinking about this last night. It's not so much jedi robes as it is a jedi tunic. Yes, it is colorable. I was running around with a purple one last night along with a helmet that looked suspiciously like the one from New Hope with the visor down while Luke was trying to use the force to hit the seeker with his lightsaber.

I didn't see any saiyan armor, but that tunic is probably a close match if colored orange.

Are there any suits similar to Benjamin King and Philipe Loren with the scarfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back