Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
penetrator is still broke. but the majority of the bugs are fixed!! :D

Phew, finally!
But I think it's safe to assume is the reason this took so long was to make sure that something like this will not happen with any future update/DLC-addition ;-)
Glad it all works for you. Not for me, though. :( Keep getting "You are missing Downloadable Content that was previously available."

And yes, I did receive the patch; and yes, I even restarted STEAM an extra time.

Huh. So you're not able to load the save at all?
I got that message too when I loaded it up, but it didn't affect my save at all from what I can tell.

All the weapons work fine for me except for the wobbly sword, which can't be customized...

I have to buy and find most of them again but I'm sure the free DLC will make up for it... ehem :p

Huh. So you're not able to load the save at all?
I got that message too when I loaded it up, but it didn't affect my save at all from what I can tell.

Last savegame loads just fine; but I didn't dare to proceed beyond that point. :)

Eurotrash's quote there is for people who were bashing volition for releasing paid DLC so early in the game's life span. Don't worry about it.

Eurotrash's quote there is for people who were bashing volition for releasing paid DLC so early in the game's life span. Don't worry about it.

Yeah. It was just an inquiry more, really; but I deleted it, as it was a mite off-topic too. :)

Seems to be 99% functional for me, I still have two Dubstep guns for some reason though... I'll give reloading an older save a try just in case. It seems mostly fixed though! ^_^ Thanks for getting the patch out there in time for my weekend, Volition!

*Volition used restore faith in fans*
*It's effective... for now*

At least the patch is fixed. Volition never lost my faith. So they didn't restore it. They just restored a great game. It was worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back