What do you think about the Boss of the Third Street Saints? *Spoiler alert!*

We all love the boss! But do you want...

• Total voters
since the season pass is coming with 2 DLC, one is Enter the Dominatrix and the second one is unannounced. With the time travel mention at the end game, I think the second DLC should be going back in time to finish off Boss's enemies and maybe saving a few that they lost?

On Julius. He doesn't need to be an altruist to be absolutely correct in his actions, you know.
If he were he wouldn't have tried to solve gang problems with a gang in the first place.

since the season pass is coming with 2 DLC, one is Enter the Dominatrix and the second one is unannounced. With the time travel mention at the end game, I think the second DLC should be going back in time to finish off Boss's enemies and maybe saving a few that they lost?

Has there ever been a DLC in Saints Row that requires beating the game? Such DLC is rare in general, I guess because publishers want to maximise sales and think gamers all have ADD and don't play our games to the end even if they're short.

Or maybe it's Genkibowl VIII...

On Julius. He doesn't need to be an altruist to be absolutely correct in his actions, you know.
If he were he wouldn't have tried to solve gang problems with a gang in the first place.

Has there ever been a DLC in Saints Row that requires beating the game? Such DLC is rare in general, I guess because publishers want to maximise sales and think gamers all have ADD and don't play our games to the end even if they're short.

DLC usually is playable from a menu or like in Saints Row, it's just a mission you can start at any time. After a certain point in the game. No, I can't really recall any game that has DLC that only is activated AFTER you beat the game. I think if they would actually do that, people would cry about how they can't even play the paid DLC whenever they want to. So forget any DLC that will continue from the end of Saints Row 4. It will be new missions, perhaps new homies with new quests.

Fallout 3... Mass Effect 3... and oh that's right, SAINTS ROW 2!

Mass Effect 3 was a desperation move addon that was free and added nothing gameplay wise.
Saints Row 2's did not require beating the game, nor does it take place after the ending.
Fallout 3's is valid, but it was the last of a string of DLC and a response to feedback on it's ending being bad.

Saints Row 2's did not require beating the game, nor does it take place after the ending.
Uhh... Corporate Warfare? Pretty sure that one takes place after you lodge a bullet in the back of Vogel's throat.

Uhh... Corporate Warfare? Pretty sure that one takes place after you lodge a bullet in the back of Vogel's throat.

You can play it before completing the game, I know I did. The only requirement IIRC is doing the Julius mission.
The setting itself from refreshing my memories looking at videos is vague. It doesn't say it takes place after the ending and doesn't say it doesn't either. The dialogue fits either way.
It contains no information that you'd only get at the ending, whereas and DLC related to time travel would.

Edit - Also I find it highly dubious that the Boss would assault Ultor, kill Vogel and not look for Dex, who is still working as head of security in that same building in the DLC.
Unless of course they already knew Dex was long gone.

Last edited:
Back